1. How do I measure my windows?
2. How do I install my new blinds or shades?
3. What is the advantage of buying from you instead of from a major retailer?
We are dedicated to serve you and to help you be satisfied with your purchase.
We supervise every step of the way throughout the manufacturing and shipment processes.
Click in the Button to read our testimonials.
4. When will my order be shipped?
In order to allow any last minute changes placed to your order, we hold your order for 24 hours.
After 24 hours (on the next business day), we immediately submit the order to our manufacturing department.
Please allow 5-7 business days for the order to be shipped.
A confirmation email will be sent to you with shipment and tracking information for your order.
Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx ground.
5. What is your return policy?
6. How do I pay for my blinds?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal are preferred methods of payment.
You can also pay by money order or cashier check but your order will not be processed until payment has been received.
7. How do I know whether a blind is inside and outside mount?
Inside mount is when the blind is attached within the window sill; the blinds would be inside the ridge.
Outside mount is when a blind is attached outside the window sill.
8. Is there a minimum window sill depth for an inside mount?
Yes. Each product has its minimum depth listed.
9. Can I cancel or change my order after I have completed it?
You can cancel or change the order within 24 hours without any fee.
However, since we send the order to our manufacturing department after 24 hours, any cancellations or changes will not be completed.
Please make sure that the sizes and colors are correct before you place an order.
10. What if the product is damaged during shipping?
Aries Blinds is not responsible for any damages incurred during shipping.
If there is any damage from manufacture, products can be returned for repairs or remakes without any fee.
11. Do you reimburse for errors in measurement? Since all of our products are custom made, we do not reimburse for errors in measurements. Please be extremely careful in taking your measurements as this is the most important step to ensure your windows look perfect. If instructions on how to measure are followed correctly, there should be no errors in measurement. If you are located in South Florida, you can contact us and we will send a person to take the measurements for you.
12. What is your return policy? Because the blinds and/or shades are custom-made, all sales are final. However, in the event we make a mistake or the products are defective from manufacture, we will repair or remake it at no charge.
13. Do you charge any sales tax? No for states other than Florida (7%))
14. Do you charge a restocking fee for products that are returned? If the materials are defective, no restocking fee will be charged to you for returning or exchanging the product.
15. Do you ship outside of the continental U.S.? Please contact us for shipping rate outside the US.
16. When do you charge my credit card? It will be charged within 24 hours. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
17. Is it safe to pay through your website? As soon as you place your order, your information is processed through our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. All your information is protected before it is sent to us.
18. Do you share my personal information? We will never share any of your personal information with anyone. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us.
19. Which name brands do you carry? We sell Hunter Douglas, Phifer, Levolor, Graber, Prestige, and many others.
20. Do you have any special discounts for retailers, designers, or dealers?
Sure, we do, just contact us and register your company with us to receive the special discounts.
21. How can I clean my blinds?